Not breaking the unwritten rules of private server’s description, we’re gonna say the same things as everyone, that we’re bringing an unique level 255 server to the public to play. Well, you don’t have to trust us, but we ask you to read down below and judge for yourself, and maybe give it a shot ingame. You won’t be disappointed.
PATCH for GUL'DAN's REIGN
What are we offering with our new realm?
- - A different leveling system: you’re leveling through a couple of testing grounds, getting actual levels from done tasks, such as beating the bosses.
- - Balanced classes, where you’re not spamming 1-2 spells because their damage scale is broken, or where your auto attacks do 50% of your total damage, only priests being the only viable healers or druids being the only viable tanks. On this server you can do whatever you can do at level 80, and even more, in a balanced environment and richful content.
- - 6 tiers of PvE gear, and their instances, with them being released in patches and 3 donor gear sets, them being situated stat-wise inbetween the tier sets.
- - 3 tiers of PvP gear, with them also being released in patches and 2 donor sets, them being situated stat-wise inbetween the sets.
- - 6 major story-wise raids, with a couple of dungeons and a couple or world bosses here and there.
- - An amazing and user friendly transmog script.
- - A huge, logical and expandable blizzard inspired and modified story that, in short, goes like this:
After Akama and Maiev killed Illidan Stormrage, they took it’s Skull of Gul’dan to a safe place, but on their way to it, they got mind controlled by Gul’dan through it’s skull. They become the villains but their lives are ended by a couple of Prophet Velen led adventurers. Sargeras, Gul’dan’s master, sees this, sends an illusion of itself to the place of incident, where exposes it’s weak points to Velen - it’s minions. Velen leads a raid to kill Sargeras’ minions, thus weakening its powers, leading to it’s death. The Titans appear to it’s ashes, as it being a former lawful-good Titan. That’s a mistake, as the ashes drive the Titans mad, blood thirsty, seeking to destroy the Azeroth, but they are once stopped by Velen and it’s army in their sanctum, Ulduar.
MORE INFORMATION : http://forum.oblivion-gaming.com/index.php?/topic/3117-new-realm-preview-featuresguideinformation/
Posted by toon on 2015/02/28