Welcome to Oblivion Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zakuto_that_one_DK

oblivion-wow beta BETA TEST APPLICATIONS

17 posts in this topic

OPEN BETA APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!!!

We are now conducting an open PTR for future updates for Oblivion-WoW, but that means we need YOU .

We need people that are experienced with World of Warcraft and the Oblivion-WoW server both and are experienced with PvP (Player Versus Player) and PvE (Raiding and Dungeons) on set classes. If you wish to be a part of this volunteer team please fill out an application in this format.

{  Beta Test Application  }

Name:                   

Username:                 

Played Time on Server (going off of account details on website):                  

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for:               

In-game Main Character Name:                

Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester? :                   

Time zone :             

Availability :               

To be eligible you need to meet THESE qualifications:

* Have been a member of the server for at least a year.

* Have in-game play time equivalent to 48 hours (2 days) on one character (characters that were deleted before huge character wipe are not included) .

* Be able to communicate in simple and understandable English. 

* Not have any Bans active. 

YOU COULD BE A HUGE IMPACT OF THIS SERVER'S FUTURE! 

Register TODAY!

Name: Andi

Username: Stryker123

Age 19

Played time on Server: 2013-09-01 (around 150 days ingame time)

Experience Class: Decent at every class maining warrior

In-game Main Character: Bob

Why you wanna be a beta tester? Because i want to help to balance the classes.I'd be up to test new raids aswell.

Time zone: GMT+2

Availability: Under week 3pm-late night at weekend mostly whole day.

Accepted. 

Please stay tuned in Discord for a private message for further details.

Name: Mitch

Username: Fatdude128

Played Time: Been a member since 01-21-2014 and In game time should be over 48 easily

Classes: I main a Warrior but would like to test Paladin and DK as well

Main Character: MoneyMitch

Why: Looking forward to the new Raids and gear. Also interested in class changes.

Time Zone: EST

Availability: Mostly afternoons and nights. Also on my days off pretty much all day.

Accepted

please stay tuned in Discord for a private message for more info. 

Name : Vayne
Username : Maikito1
Played Time on Server - I'm member since 2013.
Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for - Priest, Paladin,Lock,Dk
In-game Main Character Name : Vayne
Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester : I just want to help you guys with my experience of PvP-er.
Time zone : UTC +3
Availability -  Mostly afternoons and nights.

Name: Skaifor
Username: Whythepain

Time on Server: 2013-12-07, 111 Days /Played.
Classes: Paladin, priest and hunter
In-game name: Neow
Reasoning: I like the server and want to see PVP being enjoyable and balanced.
Time zone: EEST / EET
Availability: From 2-3PM to 12PM during weekdays and whenever I'm awake during the weekends.

Edited by Skaifor
because I can

Both of you are Accepted! 

Please stay tuned in Discord for a private message regarding more info.

{  Beta Test Application  }

Name: Boi

Username: dannyfriel2000

Played Time on Server (going off of account details on website): Old account from 2016, current account made in 2018. 7 days 12 hours on Boi.

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for: Warrior

In-game Main Character Name: Boi

Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester? :I enjoy playing at obvivion wow, an active player everyday, done and finished all ingame content for oblivion and hugely into PvP, as that is what i enjoy. I'd like to see the server grow and populate and see what oblivion has in store for the future

Time zone : GMT 1

Availability : From 6pm till 11 pm on weekdays and whenever needed on weekends.

Accepted

please make sure you stay tuned in discord for more info.

Name: Colo

Username: gzfreestyler

Played Time on Server (going off of account details on website): ~10 hours -requested to apply by Zakuto

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for: any class

In-game Main Character Name: Colomolo

Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester? : I've already spent a lot of time testing and helping balance classes on Amdwow and Havoc-wow. Also, I've hit rank 1 (with over 300 arenas matches) on Astaroth which was the n1 255 funserver last year with over 100 pvp'ers daily. I've got more than 3 years of 255 funserver arena, battleground and wpvp experience. I don't main any class, can play all classes equally so my opinions are 100% objective and non self-biased.

Time zone :UTC +2

Availability: I think i'll be available whenever needed, college takes up few hours of my day monday-friday.

Name:      Ted             

Username:        .pinfo Ted

Played Time on Server (going off of account details on website):         Member since    2014-01-02 (approx 100d played idk)         

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for:    Everything           

In-game Main Character Name:       Ted         

Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester? :         Because I know this server inside out          

Time zone :         UTC +3    

Availability :       EU Evenings (mostly weekends)        

Both Ted and Colo are Accepted .

Please pay attention to Discord for more info.

Name:Exodia

Username:baren22

Played Time on Server (going off of account details on website): Member since 2013-09-09, and around 30 total on all chars

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for:know how to play most classes, mostly pala/sham/mage

In-game Main Character Name:Nohope

Why do you wanna be a Beta Tester? : I want to help balancing server's pvp

Time zone : gmt +2

Availability : often when called

Exodia, you are Accepted

please contact me on discord for more info. 

Name: Andrei

Username: Krigar2000

Played time on Server: 2013-09-04 (over 50 days on /played)

Experienced Class(s) you wish to test for or are capable of testing for: Shaman 

In-game Main Character: Handrey

Why you wanna be a beta tester? I like the server and I want to give a hand of help in balancing PvP also testing future content.

Time zone: GMT+2

Availability: Usually from 3 pm up to 11 pm

Handrey you are Accepted

please be available in discord for how to connect.