Welcome to Oblivion Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Miyuki

JohanDomoto you.

4 posts in this topic

1. Name

Merry.

2. Age

3. Country

Far, far away. A location named Bulgaria.

4. What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?

Merry / Miyuki ?

How long have you currently been with us on Oblivion-WoW (/played time)

'bout 30 days in a char i guess?

6. What is your timezone?

GMT plus 3

How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?

Not much, a hour or two at max.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
I do, a "tun".
Why do you feel you would be a good addition and what do you thrive to bring to the Oblivion-WoW Staff?

Honest answer ; free dp, little work.

A good answer for the question to get accepted ; "I know the peps around da server and been here fur a lot of taim" - Everyone that applies.

Additional Questions: (Must be answered in FULL)

A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, how do you respond?
Finish the content in the game, its made for you to play it, i can't add you the items, nor i have the commands to do so.
You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I've already handled him once, if he makes a ticked i just delete it and if he insults another staff member, i just add time to his mute, if he keeps on making tickets, i'll just leave the ticket on until he goes offline, when he does i'll close it.
You find a player hacking on our Server, what would you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
Proceed asking a person in guild chat to come and ban him, if he so chooses to, all tho if hes hacking %99 of the time people will get banned.

Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
If there are enough people online why not host one, and help out the community, plus it'll be fun for the peps. If not they can wait.

You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

I can do nothing, the HEAD GM has to do that work, not my job. All i can do is clear the damn tickets.

Edited by Miyuki

ofc a good application :P good luck miyuki!

Edited by Intruder

Well I know you, you worked with us before. . . .no further questioning from me 

+1