Welcome to Oblivion Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beater

Game Master [Beater]

6 posts in this topic

1. Name 

Leo

2. Age

3. Country
  Argentina
4. What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
  My name in the game is Beater.
How long have you currently been with us on Oblivion-WoW (/played time)

Since 2012.
6. What is your timezone?
 Morning and afternoon.
How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis?
  Minimum 4.
Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
 I have worked in many servers so I learned a lot and I know Trinity Core, Azeroth Core, Mangos.
Why do you feel you would be a good addition and what do you thrive to bring to the Oblivion-WoW Staff?

There is one thing that the server needs, because the content has. You need people to go ahead looking for people who want to play on the server. I am a member of many groups and I would take care of the Hispanic part of the server, since it is a large majority that plays this service. There are many people in my language who do not know and need a guide and can not speak English, so it is important that someone from your language guide them.

Additional Questions: (Must be answered in FULL)

A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, how do you respond?

I tell him that he must acquire the article on his own 

You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a Ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do?
I simply mute it for a predetermined time until it calms down and if it persists it is sanctioned with penalty of account.
You find a player hacking on our Server, what would you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him?
I freeze it and take it to an area where it does not bother until it comes a higher range.
Your friends are asking you to host an Event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed?
Before making an event you always have to be notified to a higher rank if the higher rank is authorized you proceed to the event otherwise it is not done. Also I do not have friends now
You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future?

Maintaining a good work environment always helps others to do things well and oneself. That's why when someone new to the staff comes in, the first thing to do is to indicate what situation they are in and what is the situation.

Extra knowledge

• C++
  • PHP
  • Laravel
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • IPBoard 4.*
  • JavaFX

Thanks and regards

Edited by Beater

Is it me or he went to the translator? From "you" to "it" and such things , some sentences dont make sense man also i doubt u know that many developing languages..your timezone,playedtime and last question answers are fully wrong lol this also proves my point. Words such as "crime" sound kinda too heavy, you dont kill or steal w/e anyone.Lastly, players arent "it" to mute or  freeze "it" until a higher ( "range"? ) comes lmao we are humans too.You should be very careful of how you speak, your english knowledge is zero to me and you won t be able to communicate with the staff team and english speakers players.-1 , good luck.

Edited by Intruder

The idea is not to communicate with them, it's with the new Hispanics who do not know the server.

Well no, a staff member has to communicate with everyone, english is the main language in this server. You can help the "hispanics" on alt too, and guide them and etc :)

If the idea is to learn English in the march since I dedicate myself to programming and English is the world language, you are right.

This server has enough jajas in high ranks.