Welcome to Oblivion Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hagath

Returned Player, VIP items unequipable

3 posts in this topic

Hey!

I just returned to the Server and wanted to play and right after login i realized that half of my VIP Equipment was sent back to my Mailbox and is now Class specific and my Paladin is unable to wear them.

Is it possible to have the Refunded by you or to give me the Refund tokens if that is easier, i would appreciate that, i would rather not spend 225 VP on this since this is not my fault in any way.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot.png

#Edit : 

I also can't refund Titan's Grip via the NPC, i have the Refund token in my Inventory but it just keeps telling me i don't have one.

Titan's Grip.png

Titan's Grip.png

Edited by Hagath

Good Evening Hagath, 

Unfortunately we will not be refunding the items for you, nor giving the Refund Tokens. As for the spell refund, you will need a Spell Refund Token AND a normal Refund Token\

~Flannel the Insane~

~Head Game Master, Oblivion-WoW~

Why is that so?

I mean i could understand it if it was something where i messed up, but for something like this, where i had no control over it, i kind of feel that this is unfair.

oh, and thanks for telling me about that Spell Refund Token :thumps up: